Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FREELANCER IN MUMBAI!!!

I finally had enough of being at "JOBS" for a while. I became a freelancer and started working from home. I got projects from Television Channels, Publishing houses, Advertising agencies and sometimes collaborated with friends on their ongoing projects. Working as freelancer can be tricky. Once you have taken the responsibility to deliver a finished project, you have to live up to that commitment no matter what. Excuses like, hardware malfunction, unexpected creative challenges, health issues go to deaf ears.I learnt this by burning my fingers a few times. But once it rolls it rolls well.



These two are amongst the few fillers i worked on for VH1.








This was one of the short i made for a certain client. All in FLASH and
certain compositing on After Effects






These were some illustrations i worked on as a freelance illustrator.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment