Sunday, April 7, 2013

new story..new post..

Often mentioned as the "Master Story Teller", Sidney Sheldon has been, a part of my life since i was a child. I had not been a great lover of thick and non illustrated books back then or someone who would meticulously notice the show credits. Else, i would have known that the show with an ancient Jeannie and an astronaut, which entertained me for a while, known as, "I Dream of Jeannie", was created by him. "Angel of the Dark", apparently not one of his best creations, an averagely rated novel by him, is the first one i have come across. Things have definitely flared up in the story, but i suppose i will be writing about it in my upcoming posts.






Above is an illustration i created for my sister's business venture. All flash !


An exploration illustration. All flash !



Some vector illustrations for a print project.


No comments:

Post a Comment