Friday, November 16, 2012

DIWALI 2012


A very happy diwali to all of you. Festivals, give us a reason to be close to our close ones, celebrate our life and culture. I suppose that is why they hold such an important place in our lives. Hope, we all made this diwali Eco friendly and a little quieter. I made this illustration to acknowledge and wish friends and family. It was joyous creating this artwork and i hope it bring joy to you all. Below are the steps for creating a work like this. Hope you find it helpful. Please feel free to get in touch with me in case you have any queries. Past few months, i have been catching up on the episodes of some of my favorite shows, which are The Big Bang Theory, The Modern Family, Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chashma and How I Met Your Mother. I think the quality of comedy in the TBBT is uphill, TMKUC and TMF are somehow maintaining the fun while HIMYM is mostly down hill.



                                    


Background details and foreground elements.




  

Working on the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment