Friday, August 29, 2014

criminal offence !!


Ignoring my blog for this long is truly a criminal offence to me. I hope not to do so ever again. There is so much to share, it is becoming difficult to decide where to begin from. Well, above is the image of a design i had worked on a year back. It was a lot of joy portraying Singapore in three frames. Below are, doodles of some of my colleagues, who are a lot of fun to work with. And yes the illustration of the adorable Ganesha, made today to celebrate Ganesh Chaturti, birth of the god of luck and remover of obstacles.

Among the films i saw since my last post, the ones that have left an impression on me are Frozen, Croods, How to train your dragon 2, Captain America, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes,The Edge of tomorrow and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The cinematic and aesthetic beauty of the Disney movies is unquestionable, and Frozen was the recent example of it. Despite that, Frozen is a remarkable story told in the most unimaginable magical way. To add that the soundtracks are breathtaking, especially, "do you want to build a snowman" and "let it go". Hope you saw it and appreciated it as much as i did. If not, do get your hands on it. Croods, was another hilarious creation by Dreamworks. The manner of portrayal of the life of the stone-age homo sapiens, so as to today's people can relate to it renders me speechless. The characters, the imaginative scenic beauty has inspired me. I adored How to train your Dragon so much, that just the fact that i will get to see more of the world of Hiccup and Toothless, had me exhilarated. Though it being a sequel, which have reputation of not living up-to expectations, i did enjoy it.  I will be writing about the other movies soon with some fan art. 








1 comment:

  1. Hi Pradeep,
    We're an animation studio looking for a visual designer to work on a freelance project for us. How can I get in touch? Do email me at rhea@mynah.co, thanks

    ReplyDelete