Saturday, December 3, 2011

YEAR END!!



"FAMOUS DETECTIVE STORIES", by Wilco Publishing House is the book i finished reading this month, as i was on the way to attend a college friend's wedding. Each story in the compilation and their author are exceptional and worth a read, but a few of them have made a permanent place for themselves in my list of favorites. I really enjoyed reading the, "The Gold-Bug" by Edgar Allen Poe, and coincidentally found an omnibus of his work. I am absolutely in love with it, but unfortunately i find very little time for it. 2011 has come to an end. This year has been tough and fabulous, it taught me a lot and strengthened me. Adios 2011!! Well, below is an illustration i have been working on whenever i found some free time, inspired by the spirit of Christmas.




All flash and a bit of Photoshop.








All flash and photoshop



This illustration above is another one for the Ability magazine. Ability magazine focuses on stories related to differently able people. I personally feel it is a fabulous effort and i contribute to it without commission as and when it is required of me and i can. Below are some product illustrations i had made for the much popular Chumbak Products.









No comments:

Post a Comment